Friday, September 17, 2010

Road to Success with Mom Biz Coach Lara Galloway...

This week on Everyday Entrepreneur Series, I had the great delight of interviewing one of my Twitter friend Mom Biz Coach Lara Galloway. Named Forbes Top 30 Women Entrepreneurs to Follow on Twitter and Top 100 Most Powerful Women on Twitter by Twitter Grader. There are many good reasons why more than 14,400 people and counting want to follow and engage with Lara! She connects and shares her own experiences as a mom and entrepreneur in a very relevant way for many of us. Not afraid to admit that her family comes first in her priority list, Lara wants to help other women with the same principles to create their own successful businesses without giving up their family life and values. Lara believes in setting strict work/family boundaries and teaches women how to use the law of attraction and marketing strategies to attract the right clients and the right business.   

Given that Lara’s schedule is so hectic, I'm doing things a little differently this week. We decided to have her interview recorded. Usually, I would then transcribe it and edit it for length purpose but since I found Lara’s story and message to be so captivating, I decided to leave it in full for you to listen. I hope that you will be as inspired as I was after listening to Lara’s own road to success story.

Road to Success with MomBiz Coach Lara Galloway from Genevieve Lachance on Vimeo.

For more on Mom Biz Coach Lara Galloway:


MomBizCoach.com
Twitter
Facebook Profile
Facebook Page
LinkedIn
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment